Welcome to the Irrigation Training & Research Center
NEWS & QUICK LINKS
- Resumes of Current and Graduating Cal Poly BRAE Students
- ITRC Continues Partnership with US Bureau of Reclamation
- Cal Poly Providing Innovative Solutions for Agriculture During Record Drought
- ITRC Wins Contract to Help Bring Water to Disadvantaged Communities
- State Water Resources Control Board Nitrate Task Force Information
- Ernie Righetti Fund
California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo
ITRC was established in 1989 at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, as a center of excellence, building on a history of contributions to the irrigation industry. The first commitment of ITRC is to enhance Cal Poly's strong irrigation teaching program through outside activities in training, research, and technical support.
Cal Poly and ITRC are proud of their ability to combine sophisticated theory with a "hands-on" approach to provide a usable product. Many of the educational services that ITRC provides are made possible by our supporters and their generous donations of services, equipment, and funds.
Want to receive updates on short courses, news, or other announcements?
Questions? Contact us!