Welcome to the Irrigation Training & Research Center
NEWS & QUICK LINKS
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Specifications
- 2017 BRAE Student Resumes
- Educational Opportunities for 2018
- ITRC Turnout Calibration Unit
- 5th Edition of Drip and Micro Irrigation Design and Management for Trees, Vines and Field Crops
- Online Weather Data
- State Water Resources Control Board Expert Panel
- Ernie Righetti Fund
California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo
ITRC was established in 1989 at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, as a center of excellence, building on a history of contributions to the irrigation industry. The first commitment of ITRC is to enhance Cal Poly's strong irrigation teaching program through outside activities in training, research, and technical support.
Cal Poly and ITRC are proud of their ability to combine sophisticated theory with a "hands-on" approach to provide a usable product. Many of the educational services that ITRC provides are made possible by our supporters and their generous donations of services, equipment, and funds.
Want to receive updates on short courses, news, or other announcements?
Questions? Contact us!