Patterson Irrigation District
Working with the Mid-Pacific Region office of the USBR and the California Department of Fish and Game, ITRC assisted Patterson ID in the design and implementation of a multi-faceted system modernization plan. Highlights of the plan include:
- Design and construction of an "on-demand" North Recirculation System
- New flow measurement at the head of the Main Canal and improved flow measurement and water level control on laterals
- Automation of Main Canal pumping plants
- New system-wide Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system
- Design of new South Recirculation System
Click on the image below for a visual summary of the project.